We take individual privacy seriously.
We take individual privacy seriously and will use reasonable endeavours:
- to implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to reasonably protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
- to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide better service;
- to permit only properly trained, authorised employees to access personal data;
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or any lawful request of any enforcement agencies or we have previously informed you
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
In order to provide better service to you and to fulfil the purposes set out below, we may collect certain information when you register or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. Some of the requested information is mandatory and if specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service. We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out below.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- Processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our trade shows
- Facilitating and enhancing our operations by incorporating the personal data into our database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- Promoting and notifying you of our trade shows in Singapore and other countries, and trade shows organised by their affiliates and joint venture partners
- Marketing the services or products
- If necessary, facilitating legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts
3. DISCLOSURE / TRANSFER OF DATA
We shall keep all personal data confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to:
- Agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, and service providers in connection with our operations or services for facilitating and enhancing our operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- Our overseas offices, affiliates, joint venture partners for the purpose of conducting direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to their trade shows in Singapore or other countries
- Persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Singapore
Cookies may be stored in your computer hard drives when browsing our websites. These are used to personalise usage of our websites and to operate the service areas. You have a choice not to accept cookies, but you do, please note that certain functionalities may become unavailable.
6. USER CONSENT AND RIGHTS
- Under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, individuals have the right:
- To check whether we hold any of your personal data and to access such data
- To require us to amend inaccurate data
- To ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us
Please send requests to access or correct data, to cease communications, and queries or complaints to:
Montgomery Events Asia Pte Ltd
Suntec Singapore, 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593
E: [email protected]
Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These rules and regulations shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Singapore and all users of our websites will submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.