The leading trade show for artisan, gourmet and fine food & drink!
Investor Pitching Series – Innovative F&B Products
In the dynamic world of F&B where the landscape is constantly changing due to increasing affluence, a well-travelled millennial generation that is increasingly looking for unique personalised experiences, tech disruptions and more, brand owners and producers need to continually innovate to stay ahead of the game.
If you have an exciting product that is set to transform the landscape, inspire a new consumption trend or simply enable F&B producers and retailers to scale up, we invite you to submit your entry and stand a chance to turn your ideas into reality!
Shortlisted teams will get the opportunity of a lifetime to pitch to a panel of judges from the retail, foodservice and tech industries in a focused trade environment, and stand the chance to have the ideas or products taken onboard.
Entries will be accepted from the following categories:
– A product prototype
– An actual product that is ready for the shelves
– A brand new flavour or design
– A groundbreaking packaging concept or technology that can help to extend a product’s shelf life
Date : 17 July 2018, Wednesday
Time : 5pm – 6.30pm
Venue : Speciality & Fine Food Asia, Fine Food Live theatre
Suntec Singapore, Hall 403
If you have an exciting new product or concept that is set to transform the F&B landscape, there is no better platform for you to generate brand awareness and business leads than the innovative Investor Pitching Series at SFFA and RPB Asia!
Shortlisted entries will gain extensive mileage via:
– Our event websites, eDMs and social media channels
– Coverage in trade and key lifestyle media titles
– Face-to-face exposure with the movers and shakers from the F&B, tech and finance sectors
– Networking opportunities with F&B suppliers and trade buyers who will be present at the shows
Call for Entries: 11 June – 4 Jul 2018
Review of Entries: 5 – 9 Jul 2018
Announcement of Shortlisted Teams: 10 Jul 2018
Pitching of Business Proposals: 17 July 2018 (5pm – 6.30pm)
Submission of Entries:
1. All entries need to include an executive summary, a brief description of your company or project team, the proposed product or concept and the benefits of adopting your proposal. Please upload your business proposal here
2. All entries need to indicate clearly the name, title, email address and contact number of the contact person or team
3. Files can be submitted in PDF, MS Word or Powerpoint format not exceeding 10MB in total
4. Please submit your entries to us here
1. Incomplete entries will not be entertained
2. Due to the volume of entries expected, we regret that we will not be able to sign any Non-Disclosure Agreement. Rest assured your submission will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third parties beyond the purpose of the Investor Pitching Series
3. The organisers reserve the right to shortlist all entries based on the internal judging criteria
4. Due to the volume of entries expected, we will only be able to notify the shortlisted finalists